[Pdns-users] How to Update from PDNS 4.1.14 to Latest?

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Thu Feb 25 02:21:33 UTC 2021

Thanks All!

I have fixed the error. The issue is strangely the installer did not set
the permission of pdns.conf correct.

The update is almost perfect. Now I will just have to monitor for any
errors/logs for the next few days.

I have one question:

pdnsutil check-all-zones

As we have thousands over zones, can someone advise how can we use the
command above just to list those errors only?

Warmest Regards,

Jackson Yap