[Pdns-users] How to Update from PDNS 4.1.14 to Latest?

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Wed Feb 24 09:56:11 UTC 2021

Thanks so much!

That means for PDNS authoritative system, we can update directly through
yum with following (on top of existing system):

yum install epel-release &&
dnf install -y 'dnf-command(config-manager)' &&
dnf config-manager --set-enabled PowerTools &&
curl -o /etc/yum.repos.d/powerdns-rec-45.repo
https://repo.powerdns.com/repo-files/centos-rec-45.repo &&
yum install pdns-recursor

But we will need to ensure all settings/schema etc that you mentioned are
adjusted accordingly so it will still work after that.

Is that correct?

Warmest Regards,
Jackson Yap