[Pdns-users] How to Update from PDNS 4.1.14 to Latest?

Pieter Lexis pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Wed Feb 24 07:43:36 UTC 2021

Hi Jackson,

On 2/24/21 8:30 AM, Jackson Yap via Pdns-users wrote:
> As PDNS 4.1 is EOL, can anyone shares the procedures to upgrade to the
> latest PDNS version? I assume is PDNS 4.4.1?

There's an upgrade guide on the documentation website that you can
follow from your current version to the version you're upgrading to. It
is mostly checking the new or changed settings, applying any schema
changes, and running `pdnsutil check-all-zones` to see if any zones have
errors.

Here's the guide: https://doc.powerdns.com/authoritative/upgrading.html

Hope this helps,

Pieter