[Pdns-users] Powerdns on AWS Instances

Chhavi Mittal chhavi.mittal at verizonmedia.com
Tue Apr 27 19:17:26 UTC 2021

Hello,

Is it possible to deploy powerdns on aws instances and have the instances
run behind an ec2 load balancer?
Any tips to set this up would be really helpful.

My current design is a powerdns server and a pdns-recursor running on the
same host (not aws) and I am using aws aurora mysql cluster as my backend
with all the domains and records information. This setup is working as
expected and I am able to resolve records that are saved in aurora sql db.
Now I want to move pdns and pdns-recursor to aws instance so wondering what
all issues I will face as I am not able to find any documentation about it.

Thank you.
Best,
Chhavi