[Pdns-users] How to list zones by account?

Team 1035 hello at 1035.co
Sun Apr 4 03:32:42 UTC 2021

Hi team -- I'm trying to list zones by account. Is there any way to do this
other than loading every zone and then filtering? The search endpoint
doesn't seem to consider account.

Even if I maintain my own mapping of "account" to zones, there also doesn't
seem to be any way to return a group of any zones.

Or to ask a more general question, does PowerDNS support the notion of
multi-tenancy? Where zones may be owned by customers/tenants and I want to
filter by only that tenant?

dnsguy