[Pdns-users] Implementing virtual domains

Daniel Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Sun Sep 27 20:07:55 UTC 2020

I have a number of domains that are simply duplicates of a base domain,
e.g. mydomain.com is the primary domain, and we also have mydomain.net
and mydomain.info.

I'd like to able to configure any/all records only in mydomain.com - and
have them "magically" propagated to the designated duplicate domains. I
don't believe this is something CNAME or ALIAS records would provide
for. But...maybe LUA would?

If I'm right - would I do this as a Lua backend, or with Lua records?
And preferably if I add new record to the primary domain I don't have to
add new Lua records to each of the others.

--
Daniel