[Pdns-users] Recursor and subdomain forward

Giovanni Vecchi g.vecchi at certego.net
Mon Mar 23 13:28:40 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

thanks for your tip: forward-zone-file is great.
I only noticed that configuring forward-zone-file will broke the
get-parameter command for rec_control:

*sudo rec_control get-parameter forward-zonesforward-zones=""*

>From rec logs:

*Mar 23 13:21:05 server pdns_recursor[9349]: Reading zone forwarding
information from '/etc/powerdns/recursor.d/zones.conf'Mar 23 13:21:05
server pdns_recursor[9349]: Done parsing 3 forwarding instructions from
file '/etc/powerdns/recursor.d/zones.conf'*

Is this a known behaviour?

Thanks

--

 <http://www.certego.net/>
Giovanni Vecchi
Infrastructure Lead Engineer, Certego
+39-059-7353333
 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/certego>
<http://twitter.com/Certego_IRT>  <http://github.com/certego>
<http://www.youtube.com/CERTEGOsrl>
<http://plus.google.com/117641917176532015312>
Use of the information within this document constitutes acceptance for
use in an "as is" condition. There are no warranties with regard to
this information; Certego has verified the data as thoroughly as
possible. Any use of this information lies within the user's
responsibility. In no event shall Certego be liable for any
consequences or damages, including direct, indirect, incidental,
consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, arising
out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.