[Pdns-users] Slave with bind backend question: Unable to create a unique temporary zonefile

Alejandro Fernández Preda fernandeza at itbuy.com.ar
Tue Feb 18 18:52:48 UTC 2020

Hi Gert,

Thanks that made it. Moved bind zone files to /var/lib/pdns and it started
working. I´ve read that in the release notes but what confused me is that
this began with 4.0 moving to 4.2 was part of the tests I made.

@alan the space character was me anonymizing the log. Sorry about that.

It´s working now...

Thanks guys!

Regards,