[Pdns-users] IPv4 shared address space (100.64.0.0/10) Reverse Zone

Giovanni Vecchi g.vecchi at certego.net
Fri Apr 3 09:05:56 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

thanks for your reply.
At the moment I created every /16 reverse zone on my auth server and added
an entry for each of them on my recursor.
My doubt was only to avoid to miss a "smart way" of doing things.

Thanks

--

 <http://www.certego.net/>
Giovanni Vecchi
Infrastructure Lead Engineer, Certego
+39-059-7353333
 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/certego>
<http://twitter.com/Certego_IRT>  <http://github.com/certego>
<http://www.youtube.com/CERTEGOsrl>
<http://plus.google.com/117641917176532015312>
Use of the information within this document constitutes acceptance for
use in an "as is" condition. There are no warranties with regard to
this information; Certego has verified the data as thoroughly as
possible. Any use of this information lies within the user's
responsibility. In no event shall Certego be liable for any
consequences or damages, including direct, indirect, incidental,
consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, arising
out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.