[Pdns-users] Edit gMySQL Queries

Shawn Augenstein shawnsrabbithole at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:16:46 UTC 2019

I'd like to take a moment and thank Frank, Brian, Pieter and others who
helped me work through my configuration. This User Group is solid Gold.

and Eric, here's some validation:

Added in pdns.conf
#Any ID Query

gmysql-any-id-query=SELECT
content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE
disabled=0 and name=? and domain_id=? LIMIT 5

...worked!!!