[Pdns-users] pdns server api access leads to "Internal Server Error"

Tobi <jahlives@gmx.ch> jahlives at gmx.ch
Tue May 7 17:00:20 UTC 2019

Hi Frank and list

case solved :-)
I changed all TXT records of the affected domain directly in mysql to
have a leading and a trailing " and api happily replied with the
expected data on the endpoint.
acme.sh now can issue v2 certificates for LE wildcard certs :-)

Now the only remaining thing is to tell our pdnsgui to insert TXT
records correctly into database. As this is quite an old piece of
software that will be fun :-)

Thanks again for your speedy support here.
Have a good one

tobi