[Pdns-users] pdns4 and ALIAS record on remote server

Bill James bill.james at j2.com
Wed Jun 19 22:31:51 UTC 2019

Thanks for response.
Putting in another dns server's ip does work for resolving aliases not
hosted by this dns server.
But then that would mean we can't use aliases pointing to same server.
I changed it to "resolver=127.0.0.1" and it seems to be working now as I
expected.  :-)
(pdns-recursor is port 53, pdns auth is 5300)

Thank you.