[Pdns-users] 主节点通知从节点进行更新

Nico Cartron nicolas at ncartron.org
Thu Jul 18 15:20:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

> On 18 Jul 2019, at 17:06, 姜伯洋 <15555513217 at 163.com> wrote:
>

> cat /var/log/message
> Jul 18 20:07:48 VM_9_140_centos pdns_server: Error trying to resolve '[::1]:53' for notifying 'wptqc.com' to server: Unable to send notify to [::1]:53: No route to host
>
> This is the error of the master node. I don't know where I configured the address. Therefore, after the master node changes the configuration, it will send a notification to this address. I should close the address there.

First, hello.

Then, in order to help you, we would need a bit more information on your setup.

It looks like the logs are coming from the PowerDNS Authoritative server, and that you have configured your Master server with a zone named wptqc.com, and the master server is trying to notify slaves zones using the IPv6 localhost address.
Could you show us the content of this zone and whether there's any Metadata configured for this zone in your backend?

Cheers,

--
Nico