[Pdns-users] PDNS/BIND Configuration

TSHEPO MSIMANGO hyacinthmsimango at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:14:40 UTC 2019

 see my remark above - do you really want your PDNS server to notify your
Bind?

The reason why we want PDNS(slave) to update BIND is that it has a GUI and
we will be making use of it to update records to BIND

So what we require is to update Bind from PDNS,i take it the confusion
comes where im also updating PDNS from BIND?

Kind Regards
Tshepo Hyacinth Msimango