[Pdns-users] Help with mydns backend

Vincent Hoffman-Kazlauskas vince at unsane.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 17:22:31 UTC 2019

We've actually seen similar at work as we're currently running on
pdns-3.4.10 and want to move to a supported version. I haven't raised it
here as the decision was made to move to the gmysql backend, then
upgrade so we got the the extra features such as DNSSEC.

Sorry its not very helpful but I thought better a me too than silence.
I might be able to persuade them to test/provide data if needed, but no
promises.

Vince