[Pdns-users] change_date column

Eric Beck ericbeck at cadns.ca
Sat Aug 31 00:44:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

I just upgraded from 4.1.13 to 4.2.0

I note the discontinuation of the change_date column for gmysql
The upgrade notes said leaving the column there was no problem.

I discoved the following though, in my pdns.conf file while checking
things over.  I can't find a reference to that setting anywhere, and I
can't remember why I put it there, but my question is: Will it cause
problems as it is, or should I remove it/alter it?

gmysql-insert-record-query=insert into records
(content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,ordername,auth,change_date)
values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,UNIX_TIMESTAMP())

Sorry if it's a rookie question, but I guess I'm a rookie. :-)

Eric