[Pdns-users] Analysis sometimes succeeds sometimes unsuccessful

姜伯洋 15555513217 at 163.com
Thu Aug 22 08:43:39 UTC 2019

Now that there is no failure to resolve, all are in a successful state, but I have not done anything, but after a period of time to resolve, it becomes a success.
forward-zones-recurse=.=223.4.4.4

223.4.4.4 is just a public dns server address, when the client does not resolve my private area, I turn it here

10.3.9.140 Running my authoritative server node

[root at ops-dns-authoritative-1 ~]# ip a|grep eth0
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP qlen 1000
    inet 10.3.9.140/24 brd 10.3.9.255 scope global eth0
[root at ops-dns-authoritative-1 ~]# rpm -qa |grep pdns
pdns-backend-mysql-4.1.10-1.el7.x86_64
pdns-4.1.10-1.el7.x86_64

在 2019-08-22 16:24:43,"Brian Candler" <b.candler at pobox.com> 写道: