[Pdns-users] How to optimize cache hit ratio

姜伯洋 15555513217 at 163.com
Mon Aug 5 14:02:50 UTC 2019

[root at ops-dns-recursor-1 ~]# rec_control get-all |grep cache
cache-entries501
cache-hits5420
cache-misses680805
max-cache-entries3000000
max-packetcache-entries500000
negcache-entries226
packetcache-entries519
packetcache-hits9122988
packetcache-misses686225

Is this a recursive node that has been running for a while, and the probability of a cache hit and a packet cache hit seems normal? Why do I feel a little less?