[Pdns-users] {Content?} Re: Recursor reply SRVFAIL from the first NS server and does not try other NS servers

Mohamad F. Barham mbarham at birzeit.edu
Tue Apr 9 09:07:00 UTC 2019

Dears,

this domain get resolved fine now from here, but the thing how can I test that my recursor is trying all NS servers specially when the first one is down, and not to reply with timeout while didnt check other NS servers.

[cid:image002.png at 01D327F4.25E9A910]

Mohamad Barham

System administrator | Information Technology Department

Birzeit University

P.O.Box. 14, Birzeit, Palestine

Tel: + 970 22982012 | Mob: +970 597 861929 | Ext: 5616

mbarham at birzeit.edu | www.birzeit.edu<http://www.birzeit.edu/>