[Pdns-users] Resolving Domain

Nur Tantio Pratomo nur.tp at te.net.id
Tue Sep 18 02:14:34 UTC 2018

i haven't enable logging yet when the error occurs

202.91.8.101 with nameserver oceanic.te.net.id
180.214.246.58 with nameserver lloyd.te.net.id

i use mysql backend and this is my config

launch=gmysql
gmysql-host=127.0.0.1
gmysql-user=powerdns_user
gmysql-password=xxxxx
gmysql-dbname=powerdns
setuid=pdns
setgid=pdns
do-ipv6-additional-processing=yes
local-address=202.91.8.101
local-ipv6=2402:f080:0:4::101

*Nur Tantio Pratomo*
IT Support
t: + 62 274 4477 818
m: + 62 857 2900 3108
e: nur.tp at te.net.id Time Excelindo
GRHA Universitas Amikom
Jln. Ring Road Utara, Condong Catur, Depok, Sleman

*te.net.id <http://te.net.id/>*