[Pdns-users] Recursor to Respond Authoritatively for all Queries

Asanka Gunasekara asankag at talkup.com.au
Wed Oct 17 14:58:05 UTC 2018

Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to explain this to me.

Yes, this server hosts other public domains and I agree what I have done is wrong.

Now, my question is, is there a way for me to serve two different addresses for records depending on the interface the request came from? This way I might be able to reply with private IPs for internal requests and a different IP for external requests.