[Pdns-users] Using Power DNS for ENUM Server and 408 Error

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Mon Jul 16 17:53:35 UTC 2018

Hello Bart,

On 11 Jul 2018, at 21:51, Bart Mueller wrote:

> I have a domain set in the domains table with an id that matches the
> query (3)
>
> |  3 | someDomain.com | 127.0.0.1 |       NULL | MASTER |
> NULL | NULL    |
>
> I have confirmed that auth=1 on the record.

with reference to
https://blog.powerdns.com/2016/01/18/open-source-support-out-in-the-open/,
please do not edit any output (configuration, dig, logs, database, etc).

Then, I suggest capturing packets on the auth, and as close to the SBC
as you can, to figure out if this is a networking issue or something
else.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk