[Pdns-users] About SOA-EDIT AND SOA-EDI-API

Diego Bellini Diego.Bellini at Exponential-e.com
Mon Jan 22 14:29:44 UTC 2018

Good afternoon to all,
we migrated from a very old version of powerdns to the 4.0
In the current configuration dnssec is disabled , for the time being

And I am starting to use the api to insert/modiy/delete records

I am reading the api specifications but I don't get what is the difference between SOA-EDIT AND SOA-EDI-API specified in the doaminmetadata table for a domain

Can anyone give me a quick insight about it?

Thanks very much

Diego