[Pdns-users] PowerDNS at FOSDEM this weekend!

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Fri Feb 2 20:45:09 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

PowerDNS is present in force at FOSDEM tomorrow and Sunday!

Peter van Dijk, Pieter Lexis, Andrea Tosatto and me of the PowerDNS company
are there, plus certified consultants Chris Hofstaedtler & Kees Monshouwer.
We've also heard from many other users they will be attending.

On Sunday you can find us in the DNS Room, https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/dns/
where you can enjoy presentations from CZ.NIC, ISC, NLNetLabs, AFNIC, DENIC
& others.

As a reminder, FOSDEM is a free event and there is no need to register, so
you can still decide to come to Brussels! See https://fosdem.org/ for
details.

We hope to see you there!

	Bert