[Pdns-users] Multiple masters

Don Stokes don at nz.net
Sat Dec 15 08:48:03 UTC 2018

Hi Brian,

Yes, that's exactly what I've done. It does try both masters,
eventually, but seems to get stuck on the "missing" one, and (from the
log messages) seems to back off from doing anything due to the errors.
I'd have expected it to query both masters in quick succession on
receipt of a NOTIFY, and treat an unresponsive master independently of a
responsive one.

This is with the latest Centos 7 RPMs on the 4.1 branch. Also note that
I'm using TSIG and IXFR (I saw the same behaviour with AXFR).

-- don

--
Don Stokes, don at nz.net <mailto:don at nz.net>, 021 796 072