[Pdns-users] GUI with LDAP backend ?

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Mon May 15 09:34:37 UTC 2017

r0m5 wrote:
> So here is my question : what do you think would be a convenient way to manage zone and
> records using the LDAP backend ? How do you guys proceed ?

For managing DNS zones in a pdns LDAP backend I've added some plugin classes to my own
client: https://web2ldap.de/
Be warned it's still not an ideal DNS UI. But once you get used to it it's IMHO not much
worse than poweradmin. (You can contact me off-list if you have issues installing/using it.)

Hmm, so far I did not see an intuitive DNS management UI anyway. I guess it's the generic
flexibility of DNS RRs which put so much burden on the UI.

Ciao, Michael.