[Pdns-users] SRV records - wow, hounded for payment already?

Emiel van Berlo evberlo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 17:36:39 UTC 2017

Plus 1 for steve.

I am a happy powerdns user too. Subscribed to this mailing list for a
couple of years.
Seen a lot of newbe questions and a lot of people have done their best to
help each and everyone. For free.
you ask for help. You don't demand it here!

Kind Regards
Mr E.

Op zo 5 mrt. 2017 om 18:29 schreef Steve Atkins <steve at blighty.com>