[Pdns-users] Where is the database schema?

NoBloat bloat at grounded.net
Tue Feb 28 17:42:18 UTC 2017

Yes, I had actually used that at one point also but nothing I found online worked.

curl -o /etc/yum.repos.d/powerdns-auth-40.repo https://repo.powerdns.com/repo-files/centos-auth-40.repo && yum install pdns

This also didn't create the database so I had to look around for information on how to do the rest. I finally decided to just go to the main site and look at the current schema and use that. At this point is when I decided to ask for help here to confirm I am finally on the right track.

The problem is that there are a ton of articles, copies of articles, lots and lots of people explaining how to install but
most are outdated, some have mismatched information, it's a mess.

I think it's finally working now and your input on my other questions are helping. I'll respond to that shortly.

Thanks for the help!