[Pdns-users] DiG: more success but puzzling

stancs3 scruise56 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:10:19 UTC 2017

OK, I managed to get DiG to respond with A records, but only by
specifying the hostname in from of the domain name. This is OK, but
when the servers where reversed, a simple DiG NS would return the NS
records, *and* the A records.

Again not a showstopper unless it points to config still broken.

I won't send any more emails tonight unless I have a major breakthru.

stna