[Pdns-users] CAA records again

Curtis Maurand cmaurand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 21:42:48 UTC 2017

Apologies, running 4.04 and recursor 4.06. compiled from source.  waiting
for mysqloptimize to finish (18 hours and counting) so that I can restart
the mariadb server.  It's been running since last night.  I have another
problem around the binlog_format that I can't do anything without
restarting mariadb.  Checkzone came back with a couple of errors, but I
can't rectify the zone.

I'll keep you posted.  this check is taking way longer than it ever has.

--
--Curtis