[Pdns-users] Newbie questions

Rokkhan rokkhan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:18:58 UTC 2017

Hi Brian,

Yes, the auth server will not be reachable from internet it will be only
for internal purposes.

I mean, better performance than configure auth server to answer client
queries and if there is not an internal record forward them to the recursor
and finally to internet dns server, like I have seen in the configuration
guide.

I am using SLES 12 SP1. The only repositories I have found are for 4.0.X
version. Is there any repo for 4.1.X in SLES?

Greetings