[Pdns-users] Lower limit to network-timeout recursor config parameter ?

Florent Krieg flokrrr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:00:39 UTC 2016

Ok, that may be

*Make timeouts for queries to remote authoritative servers configurable
with millisecond granularity. In addition, the old code turned out to
consider the timeout expired when the integral number of seconds since 1970
increased by 1 - which on average is after 500ms. This might have caused
spurious timeouts! New default timeout is 1500ms. See network-timeout
setting for more details. Code in commit 1402.*

:)
Florent