[Pdns-users] Long DKIM entries.

Thomas Hager duke at sigsegv.at
Mon May 16 13:55:32 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-05-16 at 14:29 +0100, Thorvald Hallvardsson wrote:
> Hi guys,
Hi Thorvald,

> Can someone let me know correct way of configure entries in PowerDNS
> database to get them work for the domain keys which are quite long
> and exceeds 255 characters ?
Just store it in the database as a single entry, no need for splitting.
The DKIM entry for my domain is >400 characters, and it is stored in a
single database entry.

PowerDNS splits the record automatically as needed when transmitting it
to a client.

Hth,
Tom.

Thomas "Duke" Hager                               duke at sigsegv.at
GPG: 2048R/791C5EB1            http://www.sigsegv.at/gpg/duke.gpg
"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups."