[Pdns-users] Long DKIM entries.

Thorvald Hallvardsson thorvald.hallvardsson at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:29:01 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

Can someone let me know correct way of configure entries in PowerDNS
database to get them work for the domain keys which are quite long and
exceeds 255 characters ?

In theory I should just be able to do something like:

seaparator._domainkey.domainame.com IN TXT "v=dkim1; k=rsa; p=long string1"
seaparator._domainkey.domainame.com IN TXT "string2"
seaparator._domainkey.domainame.com IN TXT "string3"

However this does not work. How to tell powerdns that this record is a
"single" entry so it should concatenate it in the query ?

When I query that record it quite often comes back in different order as
well.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,
TH