[Pdns-users] An important update on new PowerDNS Products

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:59:57 UTC 2016

Out of curiosity, how does this part of the platform work?:

Long term full query logging & rapid searching

   - Dimensioned at a trillion queries/day (1000 billion) on commodity
   hardware with long term retention
   - For security research, lawful intercept/data retention requirements,
   customer intelligence, quality assurance/diagnostics

Reporting is still on my ToDo. Any blog post pending about that? :)

Regards,
CI.-

Ciro Iriarte
http://iriarte.it