[Pdns-users] redis as backend for pdns authoritative

Ruben d'Arco ruben at prof-x.net
Thu May 12 11:26:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

I once had the idea of creating a redis backend, but couldn't fully decide on the structure to use for that as i have no redis expirience :)

So, currently there is no Redis backend.

If you're interested in developing it, then maybe the pdns-dev mailling list is a good option to share ideas around the data structure.

regards,
	Ruben