[Pdns-users] PDNS Recursor Alpha - RAM usage

Chris lists at shthead.com
Mon May 9 08:34:43 UTC 2016

On 09/05/2016 2:49 PM, bert hubert wrote:
> Can you check if it helps? The master packages are better than the alpha
> packages in all ways we know about.

Hi Bert,

Thanks for that I have upgraded the packages and so far it looks good,
with the config I sent earlier I am seeing it flat line at about 800mb
of RAM where as it never flat lined before, it was always on a constant
upwards trend.

I'll wait for a couple of days to make sure, if so then I should be able
to increase the number of cache entries again (I had it set to 4M before
but reduced it due to the memory issue).

Thanks