[Pdns-users] Powerdns Problem with Delegation to Isilon.

syaginf fs2307 at columbia.edu
Wed Mar 23 17:31:12 UTC 2016

Ok. So maybe we are doing things a wrong way.
Currently we have pdns running on port 53.
we have recursor running on port 8699

in pdns.conf we have
allow-recursor=127.0.0.0/8,192.168.3.0/24
recursor=127.0.0.1:8699

So nodes send requests to main pdns auth server and if it's not part of hpc
it is going to recursor.

Are you suggesting to run recursor on 53
PDNS on port 8699
and have nodes talk to recursor directly?

What would forward-zones= will look to make recursor ask pdns about .hpc
addresses?

David-2 wrote