[Pdns-users] Pdns with MS-SQL backend

amir helforush a_helforush at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 13:06:46 UTC 2016

Hi
I installed Pdns authoritative 4.0.0 from powerdns repository on Centos 7 .I am using Micorosoft SQL server backend .
The pdns_server instance is running and connecting to backend successfuly .
َAbout this issue , i have two questions :
1- how can i insert zone records through a user friendly interface or a suitable script CLI ?(e.g. poweradmin NOT support MS-SQL backend).
2- I can not transfer zone records from my microsoft dns server to the powerdns .    I have read all of the articles in this issue but But I did not succeed .
You can see pdns.conf at the following :
daemon=yes
#guardian=yes
launch=godbc
godbc-datasource=mssql