[Pdns-users] Re: New blogpost: per-device MAC address based DNS policies

alejandro.adroher at omniaccess.com alejandro.adroher at omniaccess.com
Wed Jan 27 14:06:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

For some time I'm hearing things about version 4.0 and I would like to know which version is the stable one.
I have 3.4.7 for Auth and 3.7.3 for Recursors and I'm not sure from which it is safe to update to version 4.0.

I will go on production very soon and I would like to know which version do you advise me.

Thanks Ale.