[Pdns-users] gmysql modul, queries and tx_isolation

bodenhaltung@googlemail.com bodenhaltung at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:48:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

i have some questions about the gmysql module and some of the queries.

1. I see 20 queries every second like:
SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records
WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=?
SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records
WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=? and domain_id=?

Can you help me to understand these queries? Or is it a Bug?

2. Why is "SET SESSION tx_isolation='READ-COMMITTED'" used? I would like to
understand this, is there a way to disable these, without recompile?

Thank you and best regards,

Norbert