[Pdns-users] PDNS 4 0 0-alpha2 Hit and Miss

Palm Internet admin at palmsecure.biz
Mon Dec 19 15:17:12 UTC 2016

Ok Have got round the error issues but I am now back to square one

Hit and miss

Query server with pdns3.3 all domains report back
Query server with pdns4.0.1 only some domains report back

Both servers get result from same database on a mysql server

Why is 4.01 version only responding on some domains

The pdns.conf and pdns.local.conf are both set the same

Patrick