[Pdns-users] PDNS 3.0 --> PND4 Mysql conversion ?

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Thu Aug 11 19:31:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

First of all, Thank you to the PDNS team for making this software package and continuing to improve it.

It's a testament to things working well that one almost forgets about it.

Having said that, I am in the process of needing to convert our pdns 3.0 server t pdns 4.x (most current) due to the need to retire the underlying OS

I just realized that the Database structure is different from ver 3.0

Can anyone please point me in the right direction on how to convert my mysql 3.0 database to ver 4 ?
Any tips, or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Faisal Imtiaz