[Pdns-users] How to install pdns-recursor 4.0.1 on ubuntu server 16

WANG Cui 王璀 wangc at essilorchina.com
Fri Aug 5 08:52:48 UTC 2016

Hi,
I see pdns-recursor has released 4.0.1, but the source in ubuntu server
16's repository is still 4.0.0~alpha2-2.
As there are several bug fixes in 4.0.1, and it is looks like a stable
release. I would like to deploy it in my production enviroment.
How can I install 4.0.1? Must wait it to be published to ubuntu
repository, or can install it another way?
Thanks.

--
This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended for use by
the above named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient,