[Pdns-users] Installing PowerDNS 4.x authorative server on Debian Jessie

Volker Janzen volker at janzen.onl
Wed Aug 3 07:21:51 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

I'd contratict to call an upgrade path to pdns 4 with wheezy to jessie migration an 'exotic' setup. It was a very logical way to upgrade the existing pdns 3 cluster to pdns 4 and the upgrade to jessie was required, when the Debian packages from PowerDNS repo should be used.

At least everybody can now read about the possible problems and solutions in my last mail to Remi in the list archive.

Regards
    Volker