[Pdns-users] Forcing Google Safe Mode

Eric Hayes ehayes at saugususd.org
Tue Sep 15 16:04:29 UTC 2015

I've seen it referenced in what I've been reading so far. Is
that synonymous with the Pipe Backend? There seems to be a lot of different
language support for that. (I'd have to learn Lua)

Also, would I be looking into scripting the Authoritative or Recursor?

*Eric Hayes*
Information Systems
Saugus Union School District