[Pdns-users] Modifying DNS Response

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Thu Sep 10 14:33:08 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 01:19:23AM +0300, Önem Özgülgen wrote:
> Is it possible to change query sender ip address of the dns packet and
> making response to another ip address "legally"?

No, not right now. And if I understand you correctly, you'd not only have to
change the response destination address, but also the source address,
because otherwise 'they' in london would not recognize your response?

That would be especially hard. Only changing the destination IP would be
somewhat doable.

Please let us know!

	Bert