[Pdns-users] Experimental webservices

Alejandro Adroher Mellado alejandro.adroher at omniaccess.com
Wed Nov 18 15:44:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to focus again on one of my last questions.

On my authoritative PDNS Servers I have the recursion disabled, but in the statistics web page it's showed some recursing answers an questions. Like ...

recursing-answers	114	Number of recursive answers sent out
recursing-questions	114	Number of questions sent to recursor
recursion-unanswered	0	Number of packets unanswered by configured recursor

I have enabled "log-dns-details=yes" and "log-dns-queries=yes", but I cannot find any of these queries on log files.

I would like to know why is happening that. The chances are that I'm wrong but maybe not.

Thanks a lot for any help.