[Pdns-users] PowerDNS 2.x End of Life Statement

kalpesh thaker kalpesh at webdevworld.com
Fri May 22 09:35:29 UTC 2015

On 22/05/2015 11:13, bert hubert wrote:

>   PowerDNS 2.x End of Life Statement
>
> 21st of May 2015
>
> PowerDNS Authoritative Server 2.9.22 was released more than 6 years
> ago, in January 2009. Because of its immense and durable popularity,
> some patch releases have been provided, the last one of which

Hi Bert,

I just wanted to send a message of thanks to you and the entire PDNS
team, as i personally used PDNS authoritative server 2.9.x for many
years..which helped us grow a local internet and web development
business in Southern Africa. We did eventually update our servers to the
latest builds, and still rely on these nameservers heavily.

PowerDNS really has been the foundation and building blocks for our company.

long live PDNS!

cheers, and thanks,

kalpesh