[Pdns-users] Allow recursion on only one IP

ggiesen+powerdns at giesen.me ggiesen+powerdns at giesen.me
Mon May 11 14:50:51 UTC 2015

That solution would actually work quite well. Only downside is that I’ll have to provide our staff CLI access to the PowerDNS servers to be able to be able to remove the forward-zones setting for each domain as they are migrated (or we can have someone do them in bulk afterwards as I don’t think it’ll have any impact to leave it in), but overall I think that would work nicely.

Thanks!

GTG